Recent Group News
- Our paper on AllSome Sequence Bloom Trees is accepted in RECOMB 2017!
- Our paper on the compaction of a de Bruijn graph built from reads has been published in ISMB 2016. Read more here.
- Our TwoPaCo algorithm for building the compacted de Bruijn graph from complete genomes won the best poster award at RECOMB 2016! Read more here.
- Our paper on the sequencing and assembly of the Gorilla Y Chromosome has been published at Genome Research. You can read more about it in the news.
- Our paper on safe and complete contig assembly via omnitigs was accepted for publication at RECOMB 2016. Read more here.
- KmerGenie wins Best Paper award at HiTSeq! Read more about KmerGenie here.
Current / Upcoming Courses
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Bioinformatics, CSE / BMMB 566, Spring 2017.
- AllSome SBT: querying transcript presence in reads.
- VarMatch: matching variants in VCF files.
- BCALM 2 : de Bruijn graph compacation from reads.
- TwoPaCo : de Bruijn graph construction from complete genomes.
- KmerGenie : k-mer size selection for genome assembly