Skip to content
Current / Upcoming Courses
- Writing in Computer Science, CSE 597-3, Fall 2021
- List of other bioinformatics and computational biology courses at PSU
Select Educational Materials
- Writing a good introduction in computer science
- Modeling Biological Problems in Computer Science: A Case Study in Genome Assembly
- Bidirected de Bruijn graphs (in bcalm2)
- What do Eulerian and Hamiltonian cycles have to do with genome assembly?
Select Previous Courses
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Bioinformatics, CSE / BMMB 566, Spring 2021, Spring 2019, Spring 2018, Spring 2017, Spring 2016, Spring 2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2013.
- Data Structures and Algorithms, CMPSC465, Spring 2021, Fall 2017, Fall 2015, Spring 2014.